3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've had Comcast for a long time ! The internet is pricey if you don't get it as a package
I don't like Comcast.. The service is too expensive.. The Internet service is slow at times
Amazing goddess for everything really love .. .. cheap not very pricey and very good shows
I love Comcast it's the best shows where my son is able to watch a show that makes me happy
Love my DVR. It would be better if it was more affordable but on Demand feature is awesome.
Comcast have some great prices and they have a lot of channels would I recommend absolutely
They're great, until a storm comes and you lose your wifi and the cable starts acting weird
Comcast has terrible service. Ialways lose connection and customer service is never helpful
I love Comcast. I have the triple play and I added home security. On Demand is my favorite.
Good range and works well. usexfinity with it and has lots of shows and channels.not cheap.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos