3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Poor customer service....my internet goes out a lot and my bill always has mystery charges
I have Comcast and although there services have improved there's always some hidden fee's.
Very fast speeds barely ever have problems and I hook up many devices at once love comcadt
Customer service stinks and expensive but just like better than the other options available
Service is ok. We have direct TV now and its so much better an costs 10x less then comcast
I have been using Comcast for my internet service and I have never had a problem with them.
It's great when it works. Way too expensive though and customer service is a complete joke.
I just recently switched to comcast from Frontier and I am in my glory so far! I love it!!
It's fast and it's great. We sometimes have 5 people streaming in our house with no issues.
Comcast is the only option we have. They have started a data limit that we dot truly like.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos