- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I like having Comcast! rarely do i have any issues with service or internet! highly recommend
NO PROBLES,SERVICE WORKS GREAT AND NO OUTAGES..GREAT CHANNEL SE;LECTION ..NO PROBLEMS WITH ME
Comcast has been a very good provider for my family with very little interruption in service.
Much better internet service than Verizon and Xfinity is the best cable service out right now
Buen servicio de cable e internet . El internet súper rápido y ofertas de paquetes económicos
I like the new Comcast X1, the interface is super easy to use and you can talk to the remote
I have zero issues with Comcast and always receive flawless customer service when necessary.
They ahve great prices. However every month is a little expensive. However they have any show
I had all three services but it was too expensive. The Internet is fast but still expensive.
It is pretty good for what it does. Have had some negative experiences with customer service
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos