- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Worst cable provider ever. will leave you on hold and make things seem like it's your fault.
Comcast has always been reliable and fast. My internet is always good everywhere in my house.
Comcast has been a very good provider for my family with very little interruption in service.
Way overpriced and crappy customer service. Unfortunately, it's the best option in our area.
Buen servicio de cable e internet . El internet súper rápido y ofertas de paquetes económicos
I have had my ups and downs with this company. When their service works, it's great but $$$$.
Great service and also they have a great customer service department ready for all questions.
They ahve great prices. However every month is a little expensive. However they have any show
Great speed but HORRIBLE customer service via phone. Website will not take payments reliably.
We've had comcast for about 2 months and so far so good. I think maybe even better than dish.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos