BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Comcast has a wide variety of programs but the price could be less. They do have a DVR feature that is very nice for programs that you may not be able to watch live. Their also is their on demand option that allows you to watch or rent some more current movies also. However I do feel as they could offer better/lower prices.
Chelsey S.
Monroe Township
Comcast is literally the best cable service I have ever had. I love onDemand. I never have any issues with the service, and always works through storms and heavy rain. Just a little expensive. I dislike the fact that they do not offer student discounts. I dislike that they do not offer a bundle with just Internet and cable.
Lauren S.
GAITHERSBURG, MD
It's very expensive. One of the techs accidentally took our personal modem with him. We never got it back and had been charged for months to rent their modem (ridiculous). Service is pretty good. Internet connection is spotty at times. Overall, I would say it was a good product but the cost and customer service isn't great.
Elizabeth G.
Comcast is alright. Pretty pricey, but then again most internet/cable companies are. The Internet is pretty fast, can't complain on that. There are a million channels on TV and literally nothing to watch about 90% of the time. But other than that the Internet is fast like I said and if you want fast internet I would recommend Comcast
Christine K.
Humble, TX
I am largely NOT a fan of Comcast, and haven't been since I used them for cable many years ago. We have limited options for the internet where we are, and this is our best option. The service will be great for a couple of months, and then it will slack off, freeze, etc. Then of course we will receive a phone call to change our plan. If you have another option I would choose it, but their internet service is definitely better than their cable.
kassandra m.
Baytown, TX
Here is the thing with comcast. almost always when you first get your stuff. the first couple of months your service is bad. always having problems, then the tech has to come out all they time and they charge you a extra $40 for each time the tech comes out and its annoying but after that its pretty fine and okay i guess
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I have Xfinity, and I think it's a great service and has a lot to offer (movies, channels, great internet speed). I only gave it 4 stars because it can get pretty expensive, and they don't really have good deals unless you bundle your cable and internet, so it's hard to really save money. But I do like their services overall.
april t.
I love my comcast TV and Internet. I never use the landline honestly. The cable in itself is great but they need some serious work on their customer service. Everyone is fine and dandy until you are signed up and they have your money. I highly recommend using them but be forewarned, always pay attention to bills and keep on them for the gift cards they offer when you sign up sometimes they let you slip through the cracks, and never send one.
Danielle M.
Eh hit or miss with Comcast. My cable service works great, Internet lags and runs much slower than they advertise. Prepare an entire day to set aside if you need to call their customer service for anything. They outsource to India and it is very hard for me to find someone I can understand and who understands my issues.
Melissa M.
Bad service, too expensive, the actual internet & cable connection is very bad and our On Demand works horribly... Unfortunately Comcast is the only cable choice in our area or we would go with someone else. Way too expensive for horrible service, and the contract amount just keeps climbing the longer you stay with them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.