- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have internet essentials. The price is great $9.95 a month. Customer service is very poor.
Comcast is wonderful any times he have problems they come asap and fix whatever our needs are
Our connection in our apartment is okay. For the price we pay I wish it was a little faster.
Have never had any problems at all. Customer service is always right there if you need them!
They ahve great prices. However every month is a little expensive. However they have any show
I like comcast they have great service and reasonable prices. They have pretty good quality.
Comcast is a love/hate kind of thing. I hate the prices but love the internet speed.
I'm not overly impressed or unimpressed with the company. The customer service is pretty good
I don't have any complaints. Great service, love customer support, have never had a problem.
Comcasyt is good. I don't really like their customer service but their products are reliable
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos