3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I really enjoy it. My kids can always find something to watch and I can listen to music 24 /7
I'm on the fence with this one too many constant issues with service connections in our home
Too expensive for what we have but they're the only provider in the area without a satellite.
Comcast is a love/hate kind of thing. I hate the prices but love the internet speed.
Super easy to use. They have fast internet that works perfect for me and everyone i live with
NO PROBLES,SERVICE WORKS GREAT AND NO OUTAGES..GREAT CHANNEL SE;LECTION ..NO PROBLEMS WITH ME
I hate comcast,the features and channels they offer are great but their prices are outrageous
I like the new Comcast X1, the interface is super easy to use and you can talk to the remote
Worst cable provider ever. will leave you on hold and make things seem like it's your fault.
I like the choices but the rates are ridiculously high! You gave to bundle to get a good deal
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos