3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My family and I have Comcast. It's good and fast. We have cable in four rooms with good service
Worst company known to mankind. Currently trying to get out of my contract and go back to ATT.
The internet is sometimes spotty and I don't get as much speed as I am supposed to be getting.
Well Comcast is ok. It's not that bad. Anytime I've had to call customer service has been nice.
I have Comcast because it's the only service available in my area. I think they are very priced
I love working for this company they provide great benefits and get opportunities to move up.
I'm not overly impressed or unimpressed with the company. The customer service is pretty good
I have had my ups and downs with this company. When their service works, it's great but $$$$.
I really like Comcast, I really like xfinity. I've never had a problem with it at all really.
Way overpriced and crappy customer service. Unfortunately, it's the best option in our area.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos