3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Rarely have issues with my service and if info the problem is fixed when they state it will be.
Comcast has a high speed internet for good price. Better then many other companies in my state
These guys are okay. They have recently updated their cable service and it made it much better.
I don't like that you have to pay to rent older kid cartoon movies that are free on direct tv.
This is really good. It is really fast internet and you can connect many devices to it at once.
Not "THE best" but pretty close. I get to watch my shows and movies, for a pretty decent price.
For the most part really good does the job crappy customer service but all in all no complaints
I love the variety that comes with comcast. The only problem I have is that they are expensive.
I dislike comcast but they are the only company that comes to where I live. So i have no choice
Comcast is good cable use the on demand more regular tv love the new xfinty & x1 talking remote
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos