3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love my internet, and cable from Comcast, high speeds and a lot of channels for a low price.
They are ok they seem to be getting better however customer service hold times are very lengthy
Worst service i have ever used. Plus they cap your data usage! Very expensive for what we get.
Pretty good but I have a large house so the wifi doesn't reach everywhere but otherwise , great
The service is excellent, the prices on packages are fair but the customer service is lacking.
We use Comcast. I like the price but the wifi is shotty from time to time. But we will keep it.
I love concast it's very affordable when you have a good package of internet and cable together
Not a big fan . Really miss the old comcast. All the newer cable tvs are slow and always crash
Good service . I've been having it since I moved in to my own home . They have very good deals
Bill used to change every month and had to call them many times but the services work very well
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos