- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is a good internet choice. They are fast/ It is affordable. Yes it meets my expectations.
The Internet is amazing but the cost for cable packages is ridiculous and very limited in my area
Good connection and service. Also there staff is awesome. The price is a bit high but that's all.
They can be pricey, but I have never had a n issue. They tell me my bill and I know what I can do
Too expensive. Okay services. The internet we have is fast, but the cable goes out all the time.
Good service but dissatisfied with my bill being raised every few months. Internet speed is great
The best of the best. Low price. Has every and any channel you could think of & it has on demand.
it's a must have in our home for tv and Internet services but I have to be honest it isn't cheap
It ok. Of a web we have it for a long time. Chipand good sprefbdng.hdfgbn.dh.hmmhmfh,h,fgb.dgbndm
It's been OK, some slow internet experiences, some cable troubles, but overall we are satisfied.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos