- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The Internet is amazing but the cost for cable packages is ridiculous and very limited in my area
Always adding new charges, and never receiving service I'm paying for. Calling them doesn't help.
Horrible service. Avoid at all costs. They are too expensive and have horrible customer service.
Super fast internet and great customer service. Anytime I have an issue, they are quick to help.
Comcast in my area is okay, my internet seems to run slowly and I have one of the highest speeds.
Comcast is affordable and fast service.i have been with Comcast for 18 years and they are great.
The absolute best! you'll be paying a fraction of the cost from other companies at faster speeds!
Service is excellent, very reasonably priced and never had any issues with internet or television
Their interest service is good! It is fast and the price is not that bad we've had for years now
It ok. Of a web we have it for a long time. Chipand good sprefbdng.hdfgbn.dh.hmmhmfh,h,fgb.dgbndm
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos