- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Horrible service. Avoid at all costs. They are too expensive and have horrible customer service.
Always adding new charges, and never receiving service I'm paying for. Calling them doesn't help.
Customer service is terrible. Service is overpriced, but the only option for cable where I live.
Its great better then att and way better customer service and fast service when you walk in stoe
I like Comcast service we never loose service even in a bad storm but there prices are crazy high
I hate it they are taking all the channel and I can't deal with it I be wanting to watch me shows
Just ok, doesn't work part of the time and prices keep jumping up higher and higher every month!!
Comcast is well-known for unfairly dominating the market and having low customer service ratings.
Ive had my moments with this company. their customer service isn't the best. the price is decent.
I have always had decent experiences with Comcast. No complaints but no superior comments either.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos