3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Ive had my moments with this company. their customer service isn't the best. the price is decent.
I have always used this network and i like it although i have not really experienced many others
I hate Comcast. They are so slow and I don't get half the channels in my family room in my house.
I like everything Comcast has to offer but the price is at too high and our X1 box freezes a lot
Not my favorite cable but in my apts u have to have this kind of cable to be able to use Internet
Ver y good, very nice, moré canals. Treta pinturero. I linde. My programe iOS coscaste. The best
Can be laggy and slow and we do have to reset the router every once in a while.. Other wise fine!
I rarely have trouble with my internet and if I do I can just reset the router and it fixes well
The absolute best! you'll be paying a fraction of the cost from other companies at faster speeds!
Its great better then att and way better customer service and fast service when you walk in stoe
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos