3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Good services and fast internet I'm with Comcast for years no problems 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍affordable prices
It ok. Of a web we have it for a long time. Chipand good sprefbdng.hdfgbn.dh.hmmhmfh,h,fgb.dgbndm
Comcast has been consistently helpful and my internet is always speedy. AMAZING customer service.
Great internet connection however sometimes it fails and just shuts off. other than that its good
The Internet is spotty and the customer service is the worse. Paying more that what contract said
Comcast has great customer service but they are pricey and sometimes the channels tend to go off.
Internet is horrible. The internet is slow and does not work. Never again comcast. Slow..........
They are an okay cable and Internet provider. Sometimes their connection is slow and it cuts off.
Comcast provides great service. The internet quality is great. I hardly ever lose my connection.
Comcast is a good internet choice. They are fast/ It is affordable. Yes it meets my expectations.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos