3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great internet works very fast! without a single problem glitching or causing any problems at all
I have always had decent experiences with Comcast. No complaints but no superior comments either.
Always stuck with Comcast for about 6 years never disappointed so fast and all channels work well
I hate it they are taking all the channel and I can't deal with it I be wanting to watch me shows
They are reliable never have any issues with them and great customer service every time you call
Service is reliable but I'm frustrated with the availability of channels for an affordable price.
I am not happy with comcast in that they value new customers more than they do current customers.
This is the only provider i can get both services for in my area except dish and that is horrible
Comcast is a good server. and I like the way they run things but sometimes they have bad service
This company is the WORSE. They are so rude and expensive... I can't wait to get away from them!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos