3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great TV provider. I also have xfinity with it and I watch all my favorite movies and shows on it
It's not bad but it's definitely not the best in our area. We lose our WiFi at least once a day.
Their interest service is good! It is fast and the price is not that bad we've had for years now
Comcast is well-known for unfairly dominating the market and having low customer service ratings.
Customer service isn't very helpful. And the prices are crazy high. I'd rather just have netflix.
Their internet service is great. Can stream without any issues. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
I use Comcast for internet and cable tv. I very rarely have problems with it, just a bit pricey.
I love Comcast internet is very fast. also is not pricey and you don't have limited amount of data
I loe love Comcast it has all the shows I love and you can recird and save shows and movies on it
Comcast is a good service it does have a lot of channels to choose from but it is very expensive
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos