3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The absolute worst. I'd ditch them if they didn't have a monopoly on Baltimore's high speed market.
I like Comcast they just charge to much for their service and call you every time your bill is due
Comcast is a fantastic company. It is great for cable TV and internet use. Never have any problems.
I've had ok service with them, it is faster than anything we have ever had, but it has it's hicups.
Expensive but very worth it for me and my family . We love on demand and all of the movie channels.
The internet is pretty sllowor stops working all together sometimes, really hate when it does that
They suck. High prices. Data caps. Hidden fees. The super suck. I wouldn't get them if I were you.
It's not bad but it's definitely not the best in our area. We lose our WiFi at least once a day.
We are new to cable, but are icing Comcast so far! We've had great customer service experiences!
Great service.. lots of variety .. very easy to navigate and we like the service for now that is
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos