- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Service is pretty much awful.. But not as bad as Verizon Internet. Do t offered much else in my town.
Love their service and customer service is amazing. Haven't had a problem with them. Enjoy everything
Is okay not the bewst they can use a better service and prices are high. This are many interuptions.
Like our service but I wish there were more old school cartoons available and some more movie options
Been a loyal customer for years. Better than other service I've had but I'm not a fan of hidden fees.
No complaints just wish prices would lower if you didn't get package deal... Great customer service.
Our Internet is ok. Sometimes runs slow. But the price is steep and the customer service is horrible!
Have been customers for over 10 years and don't have any problems. Our service is reliable and good.
Great service. Cheap and customer service is always helpful when you have any issues with the service
HORRIBLE. We have to reset modem at least once a week. Customer service is probably the worst around.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos