3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
This could be better I think there needs to be some costumer classes and some more equipment classes.
Too expensive for services provided. If there were more options they would definitely be considered.
Mediocre internet performance. Cable reliable, but channel selection is limited for the price point.
I use comcast because I have too... there internet speeds are okay but their customer service sucks.
Comcast is a pretty reliable cable and internet service, but they do need some customer service work.
Sometime the signals comes and goes. I always have to call yhem then a good signal. Internat is slow
Good service and great speed internet provided by comcast . They also offer good packages for buyers.
It could have better connection. Also I have lost channels for no apparen't reason and am unsure why.
Love this company, very good service, great price, very helpful, glad i switched my services to them
Service is extremely expensive and spotty at best. Customer service is the worst I have experienced.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos