BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Patrania P.
The television service is great. The features and channels that are offered in my package are nice. The customer service in the store is wonderful. They are warm and inviting. Over the phone it's a totally different story. There are a few agents who care about what they do, but the rest just wanna push you off to the next person.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
THE WORST - we have no other options where we live in SF and our service is horrible. Interent is shotty and goes out at least once a day. Cable goes out a few times a month for no reason. The modem and wifi unit are so bad I can't even get wifi in my bedroom using an extender. Please someone else provide service in our area!!!
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
My bill is ALWAYS wrong, customer service is absolutely terrible, the cable freezes all the time and trying to set up appointments is an absolute joke. I cannot wait for Verizon to have service here so we can get rid of this company for good. We are even thinking of just switching to dish so we don't have to deal with them anymore.
Kirsten T.
Mt Prospect, IL
We have had great experiences with Comcast. Yes they are more expensive than other options but for us the extra money is worth the service and lack of problems. The only time our service has been out in the last 5 year was when a tree fell on the line at the end of our street. Comcast had the service restored in less than 6 hours.
Becca A.
Atlanta, GA
The service is not 100% ever and when you call to figure it out with their customer service people they're 1000 times worse then any other cs people I've ever dealt with. The billing department is constantly screwing up and making changes and it's impossible to get a manager or anyone on the phone to figure out the issue properly.
Cindi B.
Pretty terrible. Customer service has been less than helpful and often ignores what we tell them, and we have internet outages pretty regularly. The one and only reason I'm using them instead of Fios right now is because they offered a large discount. I am not regretting that, as no amount of savings is worth the terrible service.
Maggie L.
Carlisle, PA
I hear a lot of negative stuff about them, but I have yet to have any issues. When my bill went up after my two year contract was up, I simply called them and talked it out and they fixed me back to a rate that I was able to afford. They have a bad rep, but mostly to people are aren't willing to ask questions and get that best deal.
Bri B.
South Hadley, MA
There prices are too high and they only offer one type of company around in my area so I am forced to use it. I pay almost $90 a month for basic internet and cable that I can get with a TV satellite. If I take away my cable and just have the internet it's still just as expensive. I do not recommend to anyone who has another option.
Jamie B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with Comcast (internet service). When it works like it should, I absolutely love it. When it doesn't, it's a real pain in the rear to get help by phone because they always hang up on me and I end up having to call back several times before I can get far enough in the call to get the assistance I need.
Peter T.
Marion, VA
Comcast is the WORST company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, we signed up for a promotion for a cheap internet tier witch was to be locked in same price for 1 year not ever four months latter they change it to some higher price tier and now there adding a Limit to how much internet you can use a month or you can add $35 more to your already outrages bill to have unlimited usage of your internet..Only go to the company if you have NO OTHER CHOICE..
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.