3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I was so happy to have Xfinity. The other cable providers did not offer the channel line up I needed
Awesome company . Needs to lower their monthly bill. Very fast and reliable service. Very dependable.
You have to watch your bill because they are constantly adding things too it. but the cable does work
Our Internet is ok. Sometimes runs slow. But the price is steep and the customer service is horrible!
Worst. Customer Service. Ever.....that's all that really needs to be said. I never end a call happy.
Service is pretty much awful.. But not as bad as Verizon Internet. Do t offered much else in my town.
We've had Comcast for 8 years and it has never ever disappointed us . And the tech help is so nice !
Great service. Cheap and customer service is always helpful when you have any issues with the service
Not my favorite internet provider, Internet is super slow, and the cable never worked when I had it.
Reasonable in cost. But not very effective at timely assisting when problem arises with your services
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos