3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast can be iffy. The customer service is not always the most helpful. Definitely need improvement
I really like their internet services! I wish we could pick them up out where we live... but alas :(
Over priced. limited channels. slow internet. crazy customer service. always having issues & outages.
The customerserve kind of sucks but the services are just fine. plus no comparable alternatives her.
I have all the channels I need to stay up to date with my shows and reality tv. I don't miss a show!!
Honestly I don't like comcast at all. I think they are horrible but they are my only option. Horrible
Love this company, very good service, great price, very helpful, glad i switched my services to them
I HAVE THE COMCAST BASIC INTERNET AND IT WORKS GREAT BACK WHEN I HAD VERIZON IT WAS TO MANY PROBLEMS
well since mt father works for comcast i get free cable. but still i like comcast cable and internet.
Worst customer service around. Random extra fees. Internet speed is not what it is advertised to be.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos