3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
No complaints just wish prices would lower if you didn't get package deal... Great customer service.
Most of the time the service is slow and they take forever to answer the phone in costumer service .
I love comcast it is a such easy to use service and ultimately just makes my TV watching life easier
They are alright. Customer service is horribal though. And they try to get you in to sign a contract
I can't say I have any complaints with Comcast. Internet is always quick and never have any problems.
Stuck with them, no Fios. Bad customer service, decent internet when it works. If you have the choice
Terrible customer service. Will use special deals/promotions to reel you in and then screw you over.
I like that it works when I'm home. I can stream to so we don't have to buy cable. We use our roku .
Over priced. limited channels. slow internet. crazy customer service. always having issues & outages.
The channel selection is great and it doesn't cut out. I love the on-demand feature and also the DVR.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos