3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Kinda costy!! I been costumer for more then 10 yr and price have gone up badly!! But ther service is ok
I Love Comcast.Get to watch all my favorite shows. It is a joy to have. Absolutely a favorite of mine.
Love it has never given me any problems and love that I can watch shows from my iPad anytime anywhere.
Great service i cant complain. I never has any issue with them. great service and high quality signal.
I love Comcast. I can record and watch all of my shows as I please and they have great customer service
We are stuck with this company for our cable services. we cannot get satellite due to living in an aprt
The internet is great and I enjoy the shows, but they are insanely expensive and horrible to deal with.
Good service and great price. The internet speed is a little slow but for the price it is fine with us.
Fastest internet provider we have ever used, i highly recommend this to anyone who likes fast internet.
Service is good most of the time. However the customer service is not always friendly or knowledgeable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos