BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michelle S.
Mobile, AL
Absolutely hate it. I used to have ATT Uverse, but it was not offered in my new complex. They have changed our plan three or four times without notification in the last year, it works properly maybe 60% of the time. They charged us for assistance when the issue was they boxed the wrong code in with our modem and the person they sent had us call while he sat and listened. He did nothing. I have nothing nice to say about Comcast. I would give 0 stars if possible.
Lisa G.
Drexel Hill, PA
I prefer comcast over others but is not the best. I find it easier to use the guide, remote, on demand has more to offer. However they sign you in for promotions but don't give you notice before its up a d you get an outrageous bill until you call and find a new package. They are a little pricey but sometimes i feel its worth it.
Cindy B.
Carlisle, PA
We hate comcast they charge to much for cable every time we get our cable bill its always higher each much for some reason and every time we call for help with anything they never understand what we are trying to tell them they seem to play dumb and its never a person that we can understand either and they keep sending us cable boxes that we don't needs and when we sent them back they never take the boxes off our bill !!!!! very poor services with comcast !
Maggie L.
Carlisle, PA
I hear a lot of negative stuff about them, but I have yet to have any issues. When my bill went up after my two year contract was up, I simply called them and talked it out and they fixed me back to a rate that I was able to afford. They have a bad rep, but mostly to people are aren't willing to ask questions and get that best deal.
Reema B.
If you want to have internet issues in this age and time, then go with Comcast. Their customer service SUCKS! I love our cable, but every now and then, when their are issues, It is a pain to get it resolved. The internet is never as fast as what you pay for and their is a long list of excuses and the solution just does not exist.
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
I'm not really happy with com. The prices are really and even though I use Comcast through my employer I have had many problems with their customer service and their connection. They are not helpful when you call and half the time they are extremely rude. I do not recommend Comcast to anyone. The technicians that come out are often very efficient however overall service for Comcast and the ease of trying to correct your problem is definitely annoying.
Patrania P.
Techie Expert Level 1
The television service is great. The features and channels that are offered in my package are nice. The customer service in the store is wonderful. They are warm and inviting. Over the phone it's a totally different story. There are a few agents who care about what they do, but the rest just wanna push you off to the next person.
Caity C.
I have mixed feelings about Comcast, both as a cable provider and internet provider. There are times when it works great, but there are also times when it doesn't work at all. The Comcast Customer Support line often provides you with rude, unfriendly service. The internet speed however, when working properly, is relatively fast.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
THE WORST - we have no other options where we live in SF and our service is horrible. Interent is shotty and goes out at least once a day. Cable goes out a few times a month for no reason. The modem and wifi unit are so bad I can't even get wifi in my bedroom using an extender. Please someone else provide service in our area!!!
Mikayla M.
Richmond, VA
Service is okay. Like how the new remotes are voice controlled. Makes it easier to switch between channels but the internet is spotty at best. We have two separate lines: one for electronic devices and one specifically for online gaming. The Internet constantly flakes out on the common line. Other than that, no major complaints
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.