- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Decent overall service but too pushy. Can be expensive too. I have been a member for about 5 years now
Overpriced and very poor customer service. We only have it because we are waiting for Fios in our area.
Ah, Comcast. So mediocre. But until Google Fiber comes to my area I don't really have a better option.
The reception is not perfect but it is a very fast internet provider. I am quite content with Comcast.
Customer service is extremely poor, but the cable quality is solid. Internet could be a little faster.
Poor customer service. I pay for the fastest interenet they offer and it constanly freezes and buffers.
It is a ok service. They are getting a bit pricey but for what I need at this time I continue to use it
Great Internet Speed, never have connect issues, customer is great when needed. update to date features
There service is the best from what I have tried but it can get pricey at times depends on what package
Wed have had service for a couple months now and have a ba sic TV plan and Internet. Internet is fast!!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos