3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Their customer service is terrible. I have been charged for just calling to ask why my Internet is slow.
Overall, pretty good service. we have comcast for Internet and TV. we hardly ever have issues with them.
Ah, Comcast. So mediocre. But until Google Fiber comes to my area I don't really have a better option.
If only I could use someone else. They have a monopoly basically and their customer support is terrible
Decent overall service but too pushy. Can be expensive too. I have been a member for about 5 years now
On demand is our favorite feature! Love being able to watch any show or movie any time and in any room
Hands down the best service never have any problems with the company everything it comes with is great.
Comcast is great they have all of the new updated shows. Fast internet,fast service, and great service.
Most difficult company to ever deal with, very rude customer service reps and ridiculous bill charges.
Would give negative stars but cant. Comcast is the new Nazi regime check google if you done believe me.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos