3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love it they have some problems in my area but for the most part they are good and love to help customers
Ehh, just ok. Love the new X1 system and don't really have too many problems, but the price is too high.
Overpriced for subpar service. Basic cable channels are very limited and constantly not working properly.
Customer service is great whenever i have internet issues! I can usually fix any problems over the phone
Good channels for what I can afford as a student. Good customer service. I would recommend this company.
Network is fine sometimes, it works great within my apartment but something the connection is very weak.
If there were another, better service provider in the area I would use it. I'm not a big fan of Comcast.
Comcast has very reliable service. The pricing could be a little cheaper for the service that I receive.
Comcast is ok. I wish they had a cheaper internet package. I have used their cable service and hated it.
They have really good service in the beginning but as time passes the internet becomes slower and slower
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos