3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The costumer service is not the best, but I love my wifi, it is unlimited unlike most providers nowadays
Service is good..... Have been a long time customer like that they offee options and change up your plan
never had any major issues with comcast.... ive been a loyal customer with them now for nearly 10 years.
I have had Comcast for so long already. It a fair service I wouldn't say it's the best but it's not bad.
We've been happy with our services. Wish they wouldn't raise prices though. Fast internet is always great
We use charter and I'm pretty sure they branch off of comcast but i could be wrong. We like charter though
I have no complaints at all with Comcast. Their service is good and they are very quick to work with you
I've had dish, direct TV and both of them didn't have what I was looking for. Comcast has the best deals
I like that it works even when the weather is bad and it has great movies on there. I really like Comcast
Um... i don't know what to say 🤔 comcast is a great provider but there are a lot of interruptions at times
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos