BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jackie K.
Comcast is OK. The reason why I give it 3 stars is because the customer service is MISERABLE. I have never had a good customer service experience. Not to mention the cost is astronomical. I have considered many times switching to verizon fios, however I have had comcast for as long as I can remember and would hate to make the switch.
Heather M.
Richmond, TX
Comcast gets a bad rap IMO- we have never had anything but quality service from the company. Dealing with some of the policies can be frustrating but my service works 995 of the time and I believe we are billed fairly for the amount of service that is provided. I love the onDemand and our DVR options. Our internet is fast and reliable.
Ednita T.
Marblehead, MA
I have always hated Comcast but when I moved out in my own for the first time I decided to try them out. I went online and since they had a special for Internet and cable for $50 I decided to go ahead with the . My internet connection is always off, I barely use the cable but without it I would be paying $75 or more just for it alone.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
In my area Comcast tends to have a lot of black outs and they often don't let you know when your equipment is out of date. We were paying for upgraded Internet and it didn't seem to be working for very well for a few months. We called and asked about it and they informed us that we had an outdated modem(that we rent from them) and that we needed to exchange it. They did give us a credit for the months that our internet wasn't working efficiently but only after we asked.
Ariel J.
Beaverton, OR
Unfortunately Comcast is the only provider we can have where we currently live. It's crazy to me that Comcast internet struggles to stream even their own on demand internet services. Additionally, while the first month of service is always great, its what follows that eventually warrants a phone call and, at least, an hour of haggling to try and get what we're paying for. If I could chose a different provider, I would. Dealing with Comcast is just not worth any of it.
Laura T.
Indianapolis, IN
Comcast Internet and TV are wonderful, however there customer service is a nightmare. I have previous call center experience and I would consider myself to be a very understanding person but they just don't have it together. I suggest reaching out to Salesforce and investing in a product such as Case Manager to better serve customers.
Mary R.
Customer service isn't the best they say one thing but it never happens. Their prices are overpriced for the services that you get we recently canceled our Comcast TV and went with Direct TV for a much better deal we are paying 50% less with more channels we did keep the Internet but $90 a month for Internet is to much and if you go to a lower package it is to slow to even load a simple Web page we will be looking around for another Internet provider as well
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
Due to our personal internet speed requirements, Comcast is the only game in town. They are pricey, and the first line of representatives you speak to are not trained properly, regardless of the call center location (meaning whether we get someone stateside or overseas). It's unreasonable to have to call 4 times for the same problem.
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
Comcast has the worst internet and cable around. The customer service us a joke. Most of the time you call you speak with reps in Manilla who do not have access to all of the notes and systems. They treat the customers like dirt and are disrespectful. If they were not the only provider I could get at my home I would not have them.
Shantel g.
Jonesboro, Georgia
The internet and phone are great but the cable channels are okay and wish they had more. custumer service depends on who is attending to you because there are people who are very nice an ptients but then there are those who have the nastiest attitudes and treat you like your stupid, also its very expensive like wow but still good
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.