3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Not a big fan of comcast, lose connection a lot, its over price.. and customer service is not that great
Comcast is the actual worst but unfortunately the only provider in my area. Can't wait for Google Fiber!
I always complain about the price and the employees but never have complaints about the actual service !
They are great the have good service and they have good channels but they are expensive at the same time.
Pretty decent range of channels, nice availability of shows on demand. Great interactive properties too!
Worst customer service ever!! its like they go out of their way to make your life even more inconvenient
Worst customer service I've ever had. The actual Internet, can't complain. The prices get ridiculous too.
Great service. Great price for Internet. Iti does sometimes have glitches but maybe because of the area.
Terrible service, unpleasant to deal with, and monopolistic. Overpriced under-speed internet at its worst
I enjoy Comcast as my provider. Whenever there's a problem they fix it! It is on the pricier side though
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos