3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is usually pretty good. I just wish you could get more channels for as much as we spend on cable!
I think its fine Ive never tried any other type of cable providers. I have almost all the TV shows I want
We've had Comcast since I can remember. Always has the best channels and the fastest internet connection.
I keep having mix feelings about Comcast we pay a lot and our Internet is slow still even when we upgraded
Comcast is good, but it is expensive. The internet works very well with only a few times of screwing up.
I really enjoy comcast. It is a little bit pricey but you get good cable and Internet. I really enjoy it
Is really fast and reliable, is not expensive and has a variety of shows and movies. I like it very much.
I honestly have nothing bad to say... I haven't been with them for very long, so I have no issues so far.
It is the only company who has phone, Internet, and cable in the area. So I don't have much of a choice.
Good variety of channels. The internet is very spotty and multiple calls to customer service is useless.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos