- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I actually just got it a week ago and its working great. The customer service was so awesome and so helpful
Their internet is great. They monopolize the area so I don't have much of a choice but to go through them.
I love Comcast internet it works best for me and is fast I'm always able to surf online with all my devices
Par for the course with the service. They're the only option unless you do dish, and we're not doing that.
I absolutely love Comcast. In fact, I begged my fiancé to switch his crappy service (i.e. AT&T) to Comcast.
Comcast had super expensive Internet and it doesn't even run that fast. I don't like the service that much.
The customer service is absolutely horrible but they have the highest speeds so it's a win/lost situation.
There's is no other option where I live, they do have good service but are a little on the expensive side.
Awful customer service. Crazy prices. I just seem to be always disappointed every time I give them a chance
Ehhhhh. It's ok.....not the best service and not cheap. Although with renting I don't have another choice.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos