BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michelle C.
Newark, CA
Its a monopoly in my area as far as internet. No other options, and they run a promo for new customers, and no good deals for existing customers. Unfortunately the options for internet isn't great, so I'm forced to use comcast. All I ask is for a long term deal that won't change so I don't have to keep shopping around when your promo price increases. But when you talk to them, they don't care unless your a new customer. Everyone I know complains about this.
Jackie K.
Comcast is OK. The reason why I give it 3 stars is because the customer service is MISERABLE. I have never had a good customer service experience. Not to mention the cost is astronomical. I have considered many times switching to verizon fios, however I have had comcast for as long as I can remember and would hate to make the switch.
Kristen G.
Timonium, MD
My paren't used Comcast since I was about 5. So this is a thing that has been passed on. What I will say is I have never had any true issues with outrageous. I have friends who dish or directv and o hear all types of bad stories. But all o have to do is call Comcast and it is handled the same day if anything happens. I recommend Comcast!
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I don't have a problem with Comcast at all. I'm satisfied with the service they provide, quite helpful and friendly. Fast internet, lots of channels to chooose from. For basic cable they're pretty great as compared to DirectTV which is quite expensive from my experience. I do recommend Comcast, especially if you're looking to save money.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
In my area Comcast tends to have a lot of black outs and they often don't let you know when your equipment is out of date. We were paying for upgraded Internet and it didn't seem to be working for very well for a few months. We called and asked about it and they informed us that we had an outdated modem(that we rent from them) and that we needed to exchange it. They did give us a credit for the months that our internet wasn't working efficiently but only after we asked.
Ednita T.
Marblehead, MA
I have always hated Comcast but when I moved out in my own for the first time I decided to try them out. I went online and since they had a special for Internet and cable for $50 I decided to go ahead with the . My internet connection is always off, I barely use the cable but without it I would be paying $75 or more just for it alone.
Anastasia K.
Honestly, it's a hit or miss with comcast internet. I have it at my parents' home and my college apartment, and some days it's speedy and convenient, other days it's very lacking. The customer service is also sometimes great and sometimes awful. I can't make up my mind about comcast to be honest, but it is most convenient where I live.
Jessie W.
I am not a fan of comcast. I use them because it is the only cable provider that is available to us. We cut the cord years ago because the prices were too high. I still pay almost $100 just for internet. They raise your bill without your permission. Hidden fees are everywhere and overall a company I wish I didn't have to associate with.
Heather M.
Richmond, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Comcast gets a bad rap IMO- we have never had anything but quality service from the company. Dealing with some of the policies can be frustrating but my service works 995 of the time and I believe we are billed fairly for the amount of service that is provided. I love the onDemand and our DVR options. Our internet is fast and reliable.
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
We've used Comcast for years and it's ok. Our signal goes out quite a bit but that could be our location. Also, there's a couple of the same HD channels that constantly our not working. There aren't many options for cable/internet where I live so there's not much of a choice. I don't love it and I don't hate it either it's just whatever.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.