- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Haven't had an issue at all with this company! Been a customer for more than 3 years now! Love their service!
I use Comcast for Internet and it's really good it's bass for a few extra dollars, but their service is great
Very fast internet and relatively good customer service. No complaints. Decent job and prices on their part.
They are pretty good at customer service most of the time. There are other times when they are not so great.
Their customer service really sucks. Don't try and call them at any time. Other than that, they've been fine.
We will just say that in my town unless you want satellite comcast is your only option. So it is what we have
Not the best but not the worst either. If anyone is ever happy with their internet provider, I'd be shocked.
The internet runs..but it could be much better. I will defiantly be switching to google fiber when it comes.
It is ok but cost a lot even if you get a good deal cause there hidden costs involved they do offer on demand
I've had Comcast in the past. The best part is how they have their "On Demand". Wish Direct TV did too .. :(
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos