- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love on demand. Wide variety of free movies. HD channels are amazing! All regular channels are in HD as well.
I am satisfied with the speed of the internet and the connection of the cable. Not too happy with the price.
Comcast has great speed but the price is terrible but we don't have any other choice for an Internet provider
I like Comcast. It's fast internet/wifi. I like that I get hot spots anywhere. Plus I can watch TV on the go.
They are okay. but sort of expensive. good quality service though and very nice whenever there is a problem.
I hear people complain all the time, but I've never had any issues with comcast. I've used them for 15 years.
Comcast provides my family with TV and internet. The customer service is not my favorite thing to deal with.
I love Comcast's Internet! It's fast and reliable. I can use it anywhere in my home like when I do homework.
I have always had amazing service with Comcast they are fast and easy to talk to n keep my bill within budget
I like comcast. Especially because they have a low income program for those of us that are college students.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos