BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I have had Comcast for years and I think that over the years I think the company's missions and focus has changed as it pertains to the consumer prices has increased drastically over he years and have continued to. When Comcast was nee years ago they were more consumer friendly and now they are more driven my money and not serving their customers.
Casey R.
Delmar, MD
Honestly I am neutral about Comcast. Not only does their customer service take forever, my current package was only offered to me since I am in college. When I move, I am going to have to pay a fee, and that is awful. That being said, I don't pay all that much with my roommates and my internet is fast enough for us all to use at the same time.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
I would give zero stars if I could. They are the only ISP available in my area and I hate this company so much that it's unbelievable. Their employees know literally nothing about the services they are providing, it's extremely overpriced, and they're always trying to lie about which services they can offer separately. I once had someone tell me that they couldn't bill me just for internet, that I'd have to have cable and phone, too! Ridiculous. Avoid at all costs.
Breanna R.
When I was looking for Internet, Comcast was at the top of the list because it is very reasonable priced for the service. Most of the time the service is quick and I have no issues. Although, there are many times when my connection just completely drops out, usually at night when everyone is getting home and using their internet. However, for the price we are paying there is no one close so I will continue to use Comcast and just deal with it dropping out every once in a while.
Kelly N.
Philadelphia, PA
I HATE comcast. They have given me nothing but trouble. I've only had their services for three months, but they've charged me over a thousand dollars for things I didn't ask for and then cut my services for no reason. I've had to call them every single week to TRY and fix my service. If I had any other choice, I would not be with comcast.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I don't have a problem with Comcast at all. I'm satisfied with the service they provide, quite helpful and friendly. Fast internet, lots of channels to chooose from. For basic cable they're pretty great as compared to DirectTV which is quite expensive from my experience. I do recommend Comcast, especially if you're looking to save money.
Cheyenne H.
Harrisburg, PA
I am a comcast xfinity internet subscriber. The monthly payments are moderate, not too high but could be a little lower. The internet service is ok, we've experienced some outages, as expected. Nothing to make you call in. When you do have to call, the customer service is bad enough to make you want to switch to a different provider.
Michelle C.
Newark, CA
Its a monopoly in my area as far as internet. No other options, and they run a promo for new customers, and no good deals for existing customers. Unfortunately the options for internet isn't great, so I'm forced to use comcast. All I ask is for a long term deal that won't change so I don't have to keep shopping around when your promo price increases. But when you talk to them, they don't care unless your a new customer. Everyone I know complains about this.
Anastasia K.
Honestly, it's a hit or miss with comcast internet. I have it at my parents' home and my college apartment, and some days it's speedy and convenient, other days it's very lacking. The customer service is also sometimes great and sometimes awful. I can't make up my mind about comcast to be honest, but it is most convenient where I live.
Mary R.
Customer service isn't the best they say one thing but it never happens. Their prices are overpriced for the services that you get we recently canceled our Comcast TV and went with Direct TV for a much better deal we are paying 50% less with more channels we did keep the Internet but $90 a month for Internet is to much and if you go to a lower package it is to slow to even load a simple Web page we will be looking around for another Internet provider as well
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.