3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Worst customer service ever!! Within the first month had numerous problems I would never recommend to anyone
It is pretty fast and pretty good variety of channels. I don't get ABC family which is pretty disappointing.
Enjoy this product! Always works well, having a good time. Controls are easy to use. Always records my shows.
Comcast Internet has been great, the cable on the other hand is very expensive and there are many hidden fees
So far so good. They have been very helpful and understanding. They are very knowledgeable of there products.
Comcast provides my family with TV and internet. The customer service is not my favorite thing to deal with.
Expensive, even for the most basic cable. But don't watch enough to complain, we only use the basic channels.
We like them other than their prices being a bit on the high side. But we have not had any issues with them.
They have always been quick to resolve any issues we have had. In all 3 years we only have had one complaint!
Good internet provider. I'm really impressed with the high speed and customer service. The price is good too.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos