3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Crap customer service, crap online interface. Answers are impossible, everybody's hands are apparently tied.
Customer service terrible, so are the prices but I do like that I have a great service regardless of all that
They're expensive and were supposed to offer us a low income discount and promised they would but never did.
Love on demand. Wide variety of free movies. HD channels are amazing! All regular channels are in HD as well.
Their customer service is the worst i hate it when I have to call them because they are never any help at all
Always been a fan of comcast. Their customer service has gotten better over the years and theyre priced well.
I like Comcast. It's fast internet/wifi. I like that I get hot spots anywhere. Plus I can watch TV on the go.
I HATE the customer service but they have the best internet & dedicated cable service I have ever had before.
Best service available in our area. Not the greatest I have ever had but much better than the other choices.
Overpriced. I hate their customer service. Cancelled my services after 3 months. They were soo rude about it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos