3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Have not had long but I have only encounted 1 rude person so far I don't think he is nolonger working there now.
I've been with comcast for 5 years now, I feel like their customer service at store locations could be better..
Pricy. Great service. Poor customer service though ... Waiting until my contract runs out to try something new
My cable from Comcast is great! The always picture is clear and always dependable. Comcast is a great company.
It's awesome it helps me get my home work done or It helps me catch up on my shows its hasn't failed me yet!!!
It's the only thing available in my area. Of cuts off so much especially in light rain. It's a pain sometimes.
Good, but somewhat expensive and once you buy a package you can't change it until your 2 year contract is over.
Comcast is the only provider i can service where i live and they are very expensive and rope you into packages
Pretty consistent service and well organized Guide and On Demand sections. Better than Verizon in that regard.
They have good connections but they up their price every month it seems.... once my time is up I will be done.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos