- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It has fast internet and good cable. Its a great provider although so expensive. I want to switch to at&t though
Comcast's customer service sucks, as everyone knows hahaha but they do have fast internet and good cable service.
I think my bill is a little high for the number of channels that I do not receive. The internet is great, though.
I have just recently gotten comcast for cable and wifi. so far so good. i like how you can talk into the remote!
Their internet is much better than att. Beware of their promotion periods because after a year the price doubles.
Comcast is amazing!! They have great service and are very easy people to work with!! Offer a variety of channels!
I've been using them for almost two years, and I find it ridiculous how they raise their prices, without notice.
Bad customer service ok quality but often glitchy. Bills are never the same always fluctuating with "extra" fees
Great channel choices, but the internet could be faster and less jammed. And that's all I have to say about that
Really good service and you get a lot of channels. I would recommend getting a DVR. They are so expensive though.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos