- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Not the best company in my opinion. In bad weather storms you lose service. And they add charges to your account!
Like most cable, it's expensive. Even with an upgrade to the Internet speed it still runs kind of slow at times.
I like the services that comcast provides however user friendly is not in their vocab and customer service sucks.
We've never had any trouble with Comcast! Such a great company! Definitely will remain with them for a long time!
I have never had an issue with Comcast! It is so convenient to bundle your internet, phone, and cable all in one!
Meh their alright. There isn't a whole lot to choose from. They are like all the other ones nothing that special.
It's really fast and the internet is affordable. I don't really need cable because I just watch Netflix and Hulu.
The most overpriced thing I pay for. Unfortunately it's the only company where I live. The prices are ridiculous.
I absolutely hate this company! they are overcharging their customers and are too expensive i would not recommend
We get high speed internet from Comcast & it is very reliable. I wish they would be able to lower my cost though.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos