BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jordan S.
The customer service is less than desirable, but we haven't found another provider that works as well and has as many features for the price. We have great internet service. The only downfall is the prices raise after a certain amount of time. I feel like by them doing this, it is almost as if you're being punished by being a loyal customer.
Amber W.
Comcast isn't bad overall. I've worked at cable companies in the past so I'm a bit more understanding when it comes to bills and pricing. I don't like that my DVR box updates every single night when I'm watching TV. The bills are a bit high but I always try to maintain my professional standpoint when it comes to cable and internet products.
Ashley M.
I have used Comcast for over one year and so far have been pleased. I have used other cable/internet providers in the past and have had worse results. Sometimes the On Demand option can freeze or quit working, but other than that I do not have any complaints. Cable and internet are both high-quality compared to the alternatives out there.
Katie M.
Not pleased with the customer service but the only provider in my area. No way to resolve much problems with out going through the first level of customer service.. SErvice goes down throughout the day and all customer service does is reset my router after i had already done it. I would not recommend to any one. It is a monopoly of the market.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We've had NUMEROUS problems with refunds and not getting our money back. We have good cable but the internet is so slow. We've tried again and again to get it fixed but they never seem to do anything right. We don't have anyone else to turn to since Comcast is the main provider
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I absolutely detest Comcast. I have never had such bad internet connection and TV service before. The customer service is even worse! They make you wait on the phone for hours and and up disconnecting you. They put charges on your bill that aren't supposed to be there also. When my contract is up I will definitely be switching. DO NOT GET COMCAST.
Peggy D.
Braselton, GA
I think that the bill is to high. I had residential service and my bill was high each month and then I would call they kept telling that I was not paying my bill completely each month. Then I called in and there was a message about data caps and come to find out I was going over data cap. So I had to switch to business. You are the only provider in this area I have dumped the cable because of this and when another internet provider comes along I will dump completely.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
I would give zero stars if I could. They are the only ISP available in my area and I hate this company so much that it's unbelievable. Their employees know literally nothing about the services they are providing, it's extremely overpriced, and they're always trying to lie about which services they can offer separately. I once had someone tell me that they couldn't bill me just for internet, that I'd have to have cable and phone, too! Ridiculous. Avoid at all costs.
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
At first, it was great. Cheap price. But then they kept charging us again for the month after we paid... Called Comcast and they said they would give us a month free then use the extra money to go towards the bill.. Yeah, never got that free month.. When we signed up, we were never told that HD channels and DVR were not included in the price.
Lindsay O.
We don't have any option in outlet Internet and cable provider where we live, but our experience with Comcast has been really great other than the fact that they try to increase our price every couple of years and we have to play that whole game, which is annoying. Seems ridiculous that they can have a monopoly in the area, but their service, especially after transitioning to the Xfinity system has been really wonderful. It really does have a fabulous user interface.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.