3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It works great now that we have X1 and upgraded our modem - it did not work so great the first time we had them.
Comcast is an alright cable company. The prizes area little high. BUt the new xfinity x1 is better then the old.
I would say they are okay as to pricing and compromising for the amount of channels. But their wifi is everything
Comcast sucks. I can barely write this review because the wifi connectiom is so bad. Customer service is useless.
I absolutely hate this company! they are overcharging their customers and are too expensive i would not recommend
They are alright. They claim their internet is the best but I disagree its pretty slow and sometimes disconnects.
Always very fast internet and a great selection of channels, when it comes to cable tv. Just a little expensive!
Internet speed is great for a gamer but sad to say that the customer service is horrible. It really is a turn off
I have never had an issue with Comcast! It is so convenient to bundle your internet, phone, and cable all in one!
I love my cable and Internet provider. However they do seem to charge for things sometimes that you never ordered
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos