3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Very fast internet service and affordable at that. Never goes out or have any technical issues with the service.
Very expensive. Inconsistent billing. Long wait times for customer service. Skipped appointments. Bad scheduling
Their Internet service is pretty fast and is generally reliable, but their customer service is one of the worst!
Horrible customer service. I don't like the price gouging. But hey the cable is good internet could be faster tho
Comcast has okay internet services, but the thing that I do not like is that they have terrible customer service.
Have Comcast to expensive service not good the only reason I have it is because that's the only thing in my area
Comcast is an ok service. Sometimes my Tv listings are blank and my wifi is so funny acting sometimes. It's cool.
I love Comcast. Our service has always been great. Hardly any outages. Customer service has always been helpful.
They're horrible! With price with customer service with everything. But it's really the only provider in my area.
Bad reception. Too many outages. Took years to fix our tvreception. Too expensive. Pucture frustration in storms
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos