3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is over priced, lacking in costumer service yet it is the better of all choices I am offered at my home.
I love comcast, the best thing ever created was on demand, I will never another show again. Love the convenience
I like the services that comcast provides however user friendly is not in their vocab and customer service sucks.
I like comcast better than verizon. the internet service in my area works better with comcast than with verizon.
Used Comcast for 20 + years,, always great service never any problems., no plan on changing to any other provider
I hate you guys. But we don't have many options, now do we? You overcharge and enforce data caps. Y'all are evil.
Fair. Not good customer service, and very expensive. I'm not home enough to watch TV though so I cancelled mine.
I like comcast. I have never had problems with them. The price is good. The interent service is good no problems.
The internet is really really really slow. But i love xfinity and i love being able to watch shows on my computer
Seems to have some weather issues. Every time it storms we have channels going in and out and the WiFi is spotty.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos