3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Too expensive. My services randomly stops at least once a week for 2 hours, and their employees are really rude.
Comcast has the best internet and I love their on demand feature. The new voice remote makes shows easy to find!
Like Comcast but pricing is a bit night. Customer service not as great and patient . Overall, I love the bundling
Comcast's customer service sucks, as everyone knows hahaha but they do have fast internet and good cable service.
I would like to have cable TV but the prices are ridculous so all i have is internet service and the speed is ok
Comcast is amazing!! They have great service and are very easy people to work with!! Offer a variety of channels!
Sometime I have trouble with them. they charge to much for what they provide. Internet stalls when I play online
Great service, I love the new remote and I love everything about Comcast and the channel are great and it is fun
Comcast has very fast internet but the prices are too high. It's like $80 for fast internet around where I live.
Terrible customer service and unfortunately have a monopoly in the area we live in so there are no other options.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos