3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is the best provider in our area so that's why we use them. However it is hard to get them to fix things.
Customer service is great, and Internet is fast. There were unauthorized purchases on my dads account from them..
I think Comcast charges way to much! If I could I would have something else or nothing at all!! I hate Comcast!!!
Comcast is pretty good. they usually fix any problems pretty quickly. prices are a little high but great service
This is a super expensive carrier. The customer service is not even good, and they charge a ton of "hidden" fees.
I have always had Comcast. Our internet is pretty fast and i really do like it. Our landline is pretty good also.
It's high speed when I'm the only one using it. It's also gives out here and there. But, it is really affordable.
Works most of the time but if it doesn't, it seems as if you're basically screwed. Costumer service is infamous.
For the most part I have no problem with Comcast I use their cable box modem and router and I never have problem
I love comcast ive had it for years and prob will never change sometimes there are issues but its always fixable
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos