3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The internet is the best for online gaming. The speeds are awesome and you'll never get lag or delayed downloads!
Their customer service is garbage. Good luck trying to get a hold of anyone if you ever have a question or issue.
The customer service is horrendous but as long as you don't encounter any system errors the service is excellent!
Comcast is a great cable TV provider and has great deal packages. There is always a special to take advantage of.
I've never had an issue with Comcast. My husband and I have been using them for 5 years at 2 different addresses.
Hate the new in demand system internet is slow although we pay for boost and customer service usually takes hours
We have no issues with them they are ok our internet works great and fast don't seem to have any problems at all
I don't really know because I don't deal with them too much as my boyfriend does. But I always have Internet. 👍🏼
Run of the mill internet and cable provider. Customer support is so-so...nothing outstanding or overly negative.
The Internet is fast. Cable options are good. A little on the expensive side compared to other options out there.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos